Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
You the Performer/Agent will remain a self-employed independent contractor in his or her relationship to EKM Management Ltd. EKM Management Ltd shall not be responsible for withholding taxes with respect to Performers/Agents commission earned. Performers have no claim against vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker's compensation, health or disability benefits, unemployment insurance benefits, or employee benefits of any kind, as you are not classed as an employee with EKM Management Ltd. EKM Management work in partnership with ICF Technology INC (Streamate Limited) and each performer will need to agree to their (Streamate Limited) companies terms & conditions and supply Valid ID for ICF Technology INC to examine, EKM Management Ltd do not examine or store any Identification on its servers.
If you wish to apply to our service, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your account including, without limitation, your full name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address and password.
You the Performer/Agent are 18 years of age or older once submitting your application form with Eye Kandi Models. THIS IS THE MINIMUM LEGAL AGE TO USE OUR SERVICE.
You the Performer MUST follow all network broadcasting rules when broadcasting over the network offered by (Streamate Limited). These rules can be found in your control panel within the Performer manual on your Streamate dashboard. If you fail to follow the network rules your account may be removed from the network without any prior notice directly from Streamate Limited (ICF Technology INC).
All Performer/Agent payments are calculated in US Dollars ($) however note when Eye Kandi Models make the payment to your nominated payment method, we will make this payment in Pound Sterling (GBP) against the current Yahoo exchange rate (varies). If you are a Performer outside of the UK you may be subject to fee's from your local bank.
Performers/Agents who have access to a UK bank account can be paid directly into their account or via PayPal.
Invoice slips are emailed out to every performer/agent (subject to earning) every Wednesday for the prior week. This will include the total amount in GBP and transfer date for that payment.
All payments we send out are considered as commission, which is received to us from our third party partner (Streamate Limited) then passed onto you the performer/agent.
Payments are sent out one week in arrears.
There is no minimum payment threshold with our service.
We reserve the right to hold any payments if but not limited to if fraud or misuse is suspected.
You the Performer/Agent hold responsibility for the payment information given to us via your secure account area on your dashboard.
Performers are entitled to set their own payment rates set on their profile (Streamate). Performers don't earn the entire rate set up on their profile (Streamate fees). Eye Kandi Models reserves the right to change any performers payments written notice to the model without having to give an exact reason.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms, which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Eye Kandi Models does not hold any content other than your application details as mentioned above on our secure servers.
Our Service contains links to third-party partner website (Stremate Limited) in order for you to use our service fully. These third party websites or services are not owned or controlled by Eye Kandi Models (EKM Management Ltd)
My Company (change this)Eye Kandi Models (EKM Management Ltd) has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Eye Kandi Models shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
EKM Management Ltd (Eye Kandi Models or We/we or Our/our or Us/us) is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information and data.
i. We are committed to safeguarding personal privacy. We recognise that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, we will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
6. Where practicable, we will allow you to deal with us on an anonymous or pseudonymous basis. If this is practicable, our Collection Channels will only seek information in this way. However, where it is not practicable for the purposes for which information is collected, we will seek the information identified below. It will not be practicable to deal with you on an anonymous or pseudonymous basis when we wish to send you direct marketing materials or need to provide you with goods or services requested by you.
11. As with many commercial websites and mobile and tablet applications, we may also collect information which tells us about visitors to our Websites. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of a Website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where a Website is accessed via links in an email we have sent or where we are able to uniquely identify the device or user accessing a Website. By accessing a Website via links in an email we have sent and/or by accessing a Website generally including when you are logged into an account, you consent to the collection of such information where it is personal information
13. Our Websites may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information or personal information and/or information from various third party sources, including as described above, and may combine this anonymous information or personal information with other personal information collected from you to provide better service to Website visitors and users, customise a Website based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, provide you with relevant advertising when you visit a Website or a third party website, and otherwise administer and improve a Website for your use. We may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through tracking technologies with personally identifiable information from time to time in order to understand and measure your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you. By accessing a Website, you consent to information about you being collected, compiled and used in this way.
23. Eye Kandi Models may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
26. On a case by case basis we may determine that it is not required to give an individual access to personal information to the extent that it is lawful for Eye Kandi Models to do so. If such a determination is made then Eye Kandi Models will provide you with a written notice.
27. Where you are seeking information held on electronic file, or where you are seeking hard copies of personal information, we reserve the right to charge reasonable handling/ postage fees as appropriate.
28. With some personal information that may be stored, for example where it is held on program tapes, it is not practical to provide this information to you without charging an appropriate fee as we deem reasonable in those circumstances.
32. In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in us being unable to facilitate or provide you with our
We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
33. Eye Kandi Models will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded (including your payment details), and to keep this information accurate, up to date, complete and relevant. We ensure only those necessary have access to your personal information. Personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. This service may be performed on our behalf and data may be hosted by our selected data storage providers. In some cases these facilities may be overseas, including, but not limited to The United States of America, France and the United Kingdom.
34. In some cases, Eye Kandi Models may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients, including but not limited to recipients in The United States of America. Eye Kandi employees, data processors and other trusted third parties are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Eye Kandi Models. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. Eye Kandi Models will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
35. Our Websites may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third party website. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. Eye Kandi Models is not responsible, nor does it accept any liability, for the conduct of companies linked to our Websites.
36. We may use third party advertisements on our Websites. All third party advertising, if paid for, is paid for by the relevant third party advertisers and are not recommendations or endorsements by Eye Kandi Models or any of its affiliates. Eye Kandi Models is not responsible for the content (including representations) of any third party advertisement on a Website. Cookies may be associated with these advertisements to enable the advertiser to track the number of anonymous users responding to the campaign. We do not have access to or control of cookies placed by third parties.
40. EKM Management Ltd (Eye Kandi Models) complies with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes to effect on 25 May 2018.
41. The GDPR deals with Eye Kandi Models processing of “personal data”. This means any information relating to an identified natural person or one who is identifiable directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Personal data generally includes “personal information”, as defined above.
Legal bases of processing
Purposes for the processing of personal data
43. Eye Kandi Models will process your personal data as follows:
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
44. The recipients of the personal data are Eye Kandi Models and the entities set out in paragraphs 20 to 22 above.
45. These recipients of your personal data may be located in countries in which the privacy or data protection laws differ from those of the European Union, and which are not the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Commission.
Withdrawing consent, or objecting or restricting to processing of personal data
46. You may withdraw consent at any time for the processing of your personal information, or otherwise request that we restrict our processing of your personal data. Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of processing before you withdrew your consent or requested the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
How long we keep your personal data
47. Eye Kandi Models will store your personal data for as long as you engage with our service and for a period of time afterwards based on our document retention obligations imposed by law, to comply with audit and financial obligations, and in relation to personal information contained in material which you have licensed or assigned to us for the period of time required to enforce or establish our rights in that material.
Your rights under the GDPR
So whether you want to become a cam girl, guy or even a webcam couple with your partner, you can be sure that you are in the best of hands with Eye Kandi Models!Apply now